pro eating disorder forum/pro bulimia/pro anorexia pro help

Monday, November 14, 2011

Run Away..

(story continued) So at 13 I ran away.Left my Mom and her weirdo boyfriend.Moved in my my SUPER weirdo soon to be husband who beat on me.13 really IS NOT an ideal age to marry ..I couldn't legally marry him until I was 16 after my Dad tried to save me by sicking the cops on me multiple times(good Dad I thank him for this now)and Mom put me in the girls "home" (not so thankful)Dad gave up signed the papers and I was married to my abuser by 15.I loved his family it seemed most of them were sain and he seemed to have fallin off the alcoholic side which was my psycho alcoholic mother in laws side.Who made her 2 boys the way they were. Alcoholics...She really "liked" her boys.Sick.Sick.The days I spent with him I learned alot.Duck,cover,keep your mouth shut,hide the vodka and turn your head when he spits in your face.Starving was my only option in my mind to help my MIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment