- WE need a NEW HOME online for ALL OF US!------- My life---- YOUR Life--- Pro Anorexia Pro Bulimia Pro Recovery,DOESN'T MATTER! Post,Learn,Live,Gather,Gab,Complain,Tips,Tricks,Pics,Hope,Help and DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN..... :)
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Mom...Gone To Skin & Bones
Yep skin and bones took her to the hospital.Now it was my Dad my sister and I.I didnt understand much then.SO I just went on with life as a kid that I was.She was released after a few months..Dad let me cut off all my hair.Mom was pissed!
By the time I was 13 I had heard and seen fights and Mom cheating on Dad..One night I woke up to him beating her with a butt of a gun.While the mans wife she had been cheating on Dad with was standing in our kitchen.Obviously this was how Dad found out..The mans WIFE...He was abusive to her, so in a way I didnt blame her for cheating.One day while he was working Mom said to pack my things we are moving out.My sister had already moved out.Thank goodness.We didnt ever get along and still dont to this day..I thought hey why not,it really didnt bother me..Id heard and seen enough..So we moved..to a friend of my Moms.Interestingly enough this is where I started to go very wrong.At the time I didnt think it was wrong.But food and I had already become enemy's.I wonder sometimes if it was Moms fault.But then I think no I have a mind of my own.How imprinted do we really get?
We moved from my Moms friends house and into a city about 40 miles away.With her new boyfriend.I was used to trees and woods and country life.. now I was near drugs,boys and violent people.Staying thin then wasnt hard.Just dont be home.Drink alot,do drugs find boys (at 13) and life will be great. No.
Labels:
anorexia,
bulimia,
cheating,
eating disorders,
family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment