pro eating disorder forum/pro bulimia/pro anorexia pro help

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Big City...

Well its not so big but this is where my eating disorders began,where I met my first abusive husband,yes at 13.At 13 I moved out left moved in with a 21 year old man.An alcoholic abusive man.My Mom couldnt find me or stop me.She tried.Even put me in a home for teenage "bad girls" this was before I got beat,kicked,spit on or thrown around about every month by my soon to be husband.But I stayed.Then I starved.I could do that.He couldnt stop me.My days would consist of a banana and alcohol. I was now about 100 pds at 5' 4" and I was in my glory.Whatever he did didnt bother me as much.I had my own control over myself.Until Dad decided he wanted to help save me.Yep..DAD.... Visit Our Eating Disorder Forum Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment